Which Indian beer should I choose while travelling in India ?

Kingfisher Beer
I have been travelling in India as Tour leader since 2006.  Whenever I am on an India tour with foreigners.  The most asked question is which Indian beer should I choose while travelling in India ?

Though their are many Indian brands like Thunderbolt, Guru, Hayward 5000, Bullet, Golden Eagle, Royal challenge beer, Cobra but Kingfisher is the most famous and chosen one and it is recognized at international platform as well. It comes in under different categories like lager, strong, ultra and gold.

To know more about the brand visit : Kingfisher World

There are also international brands which available in India, one of them my favorite one is Budweiser.

Interesting fact : In India beer and liqour shops are called "Thekaas".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HINDUISM -The art of living

Journey of Khajuraho.

Old delhi