My daughters and daughters of India





Family Yoga practice


Raising daughters is bliss.
They are teaching me about my responsibilities, maturity, love and kindness.
Their birth and meditation has brought wisdom and compassion in my life.

I have two daughters.
One is seven years old and second is one year old.
Vanya


Aradhita(AD)



While teaching my daughter, I learn a lot.
She learns quick and fast. She wants to become a mathematician. She is disciplined and active child.

 On my #Meditation and #culturetoursofIndia, I talk a lot about role of women in Indian society and women infanticide. I could not understand these topics and feel the pain of daughters and women of India without the help of my own daughters. 

I sometimes feel that it is not me who is giving anything to these girls instead these girls are giving me a lot. I feel proud #father

My wife's name is Meenakshi and she is very good in maths. I think my elder daughter has more qualities of her mother in her. 

My daughter's time table during lockdown
Yoga time
I mostly travel due to leading tours as #Indiatourdirector and #meditation professional, it is my wife Meenakshi and my parents who are giving good values, character and teaching to my #daughters.



Playtime

Training Module for my daughter - 

ETHICS & VALUES 





I asked her to write about #values of a student. This is her notebook. So I read from a book about the qualities of a student and she writes down in language hindi (mother tongue)    than she translates these notes in English under the guidance of my father. 


















The training of ethics, character and goal setting for a child must be started by the age of 6 to 8 years and it should continue upto age of  16 with strict discipline and continuity. This is the time when the child's mind is forming the base for future, what is right and wrong for me, what should I do in my life. 

Mostly parents let their children watch cartoon serials in this time and when a child is 16 year old and already has developed the habits than parents want to change their habits and it becomes very difficult for 90% of the children. 


 Now child is mature and he/she has  his/her own developed mind and this mind will retaliate against any change. 


So develope the habit of hard work, austerity and discipline from the childhood and after 16 become soft friend of your child. 


Once child is 16 than stop dictating his or her life. This 8 years of the training will form the base for the whole life of a child. The child will look for answer of his/her problems from the memories and teachings of these early 6 to 16 years. 


According to #Hindu traditions - 6 to 24 years is the time to develope strong base to become subject matter expert for the society in future so during this early period of life love affairs, entertainment, fashion is not allowed because these objects deviates child's mind from its goal. Yogic science also supports this practice. Although no practice or tradition is the final or perfect tradition. 


#roleofwomen
#womeninindia
#raisingdaughters 
#proudfather
#indiaandwomen





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HINDUISM -The art of living

Himachal Hues

Old delhi