What is hope for India tourism ?




 What is Hope ? 

Tough time of tourism workers is still going on. No job , no income , no flight , no Inbound tourism

more queries at  info@yogameditationtours.com. abd visit https://yogameditationtours.com/

 Corona cases are very mild now in India. Its almost gone. I do not see anymore corona patients in nearby hospitals anymore. At Tajmahal, the flow of domestic tourists has started again.   Life is back to normal now post Covid 




But tough time for tourism workers is not gone because Inbound tourism has not started. Many have started doing something else. It is very tough for me because it is my passion to interact with travelers and showing and sharing culture & heritage of my country to them. 

A large number of Indians have been vaccinated but still borders of India are not open for foreign tourist. Government has done excellent job to stop Corona . Why still there is fear then ? 

It is fear of revival of Corona which is diminishing my hopes for revival of Tourism very soon. 

Hope of normal tourism is too far. 

How Government will  bring the Inbound tourism back like before ? No one is answering it and no one is paying attention on it. The fear is so big that everyone is avoiding this question.  





What should I do in this grim and gloomy situation ? Earlier few months of unemployment I spent teaching Yoga and learning deeper about India history, culture, architecture and culture. I finished all my half read  books. But now two years have passed and still Inbound tourism has not been started by government. 





Solutions are many but fear is hindrance. 

In Indian democracy the only unheard voice is the voice of Taxpayer.  But this government is different under the leadership of Mr Modi. He is among the best leaders of our country. I hope he will take strong and effective decisions to solve this grim situation of Tourism in India. 

Lets see when will I again run my https://yogameditationtours.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HINDUISM -The art of living

Old delhi

Himachal Hues